Shopping Bag

Founded in the USA | Shop Now

What's in Bobbie?

What’s in it: 99% of Bobbie consists of six key ingredients; skim milk, whey, RSPO palm oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil, and lactose. The other 1% consists of DHA, ARA, multi-strain probiotics (Bifidobacteria), and additional vitamins and minerals to help support growth and development. 95% of our ingredients are sourced from EU certified organic suppliers.

What’s not in it: Bobbie does not contain any corn-based or soy-based ingredients. Bobbie does not contain any genetically engineered ingredients. We’ve also excluded maltodextrin and lactose substitutes, like brown rice syrup, in addition to other controversial ingredients.

Full list of ingredients: Organic Skim Milk, Organic Whey Powder (Partly Demineralized), Organic Vegetable Oils (Organic RSPO Palm Oil, Organic Rapeseed Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil), Organic Lactose, Organic Skim Milk Powder, Whey Protein; LESS THAN 1% OF: Oil from Mortierella Alpina, Tuna Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, L-Tyrosine, Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), L-Tryptophan, Bifidobacteria Cultures (Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium infantis, Bifidobacterium longum), Iron (Ferrous Lactate), Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E (DL-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Niacin (Nicotinamide), Pantothenic Acid (Calcium Pantothenate), Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodate, Folic Acid, Vitamin K1 (Phytomenadione), Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Biotin.

Note: Our organic ingredients have been certified in the EU.